OBSTETRICS & PRENATAL CARE
Our goal is that you feel comfortable and confident in the care we provide “from here to maternity”.
ROUTINE and HIGH RISK PREGNANCY CARE
Comprehensive Routine and High Risk Pregnancy Care is offered including:
- Pregnancy Diagnosis/Confirmation
- Care of in vitro pregnancies, twin/triplet pregnancies
- Multiple Miscarriage and Ectopic Pregnancy diagnosis and treatment
- Genetic Testing and Counseling when appropriate
- 3-D/Prenatal Ultrasounds
- First Trimester Down Screening Tests (Non-invasive)
- Vaginal Deliveries and Cesarean Sections
- VBAC (vaginal birth after Cesarean Section)
- Complete Post-partum Care and follow-up including infant circumcision
We offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for infertility and have had a high percentage of patients become pregnant. Our goal is to achieve a healthy pregnancy and birth while offering the support and encouragement which is key during this sensitive time. If necessary you may be referred to an infertility subspecialist and return when pregnancy is achieved for your prenatal, delivery and post-partum care.
CONTRACEPTION and FAMILY PLANNING
Temporary contraception methods including oral contraception (“The Pill), IUD, Diaphragm Fittings, Hormone Injections (Depo-Provera), Hormonal Implant may be prescribed.
Permanent Contraception via minimally invasive laparoscopy or at time of Cesarean Section are performed.